FoodBox Street is tested by russian winters. Since 2010 this machines operate in parks, squares newar metro stations in different regions of Russia (also in Siberia). FoodBox Street is an all steel structure incorporating the latest designs for rigidity and strength.
All surfaces are powder coated (an extremely durable, baked on finish) and the exterior fasteners are stainless steel for maximum resistance to corrosion.
- 3-mm thick steel cabinet.
- Energy-saving warm-up system on all walls, door, roof and base.
- Secure triple-locking points door.
- Illuminated lightbox.
- Comprehensive online monitoring system, that gives efficient control and data.
- Magnetic lock of the collection pocket.
- Alarm system and special “anti-fishing” shutter prevent vandalism or burglary attempt.
- Automatic expiry date control.
- Re-programmable Mismatic lock
- Infrared sensors to control delivery.
- Two cooling zones provide optimal temperature for all products.
- Deep delivery tray and space between trays and front glass enabling the sale of very large items.
- Fast and easy modification of the width and depth of the selection and scaleable trays height.
- USB-direct setup and audits
- 6 trays (up to 8 optional).
- up to 8 selections on each tray with adjustable width.
- 5 to 16 products per selection.
- Two temperature zones (lower from 0° to 4° C. / 32° to 39° F, upper from 10° to 12° C. / 44° to 57° F.)
- 2 cm (0,8’’) tray height steps.
- Strong cabinet made of thick high quality steel.
- Optional 9’’ LCD display.
- Programmable Mismatic keys.
- Compatible with MDB, EXE, Parallel, EVA-DTS protocol
Dimensions (h x w x d) 2118 x 1103 x 950 mm (83,5’’x 43,5’’ x 37,4’’) Weight 400 kg (992 lb) Power supply 220-230 V / 50 Hz or 115 V / 60 Hz (for US market) Power consumption (maximum) 1500 W (15 A) Working temperatures -30° - +50° C (-22° - +120° F) Specifications Number of trays up to 8 Number of spirals up to 64 Bottle tray 48 Can tray 48 Snack tray according to the spiral type Available spirals 26 mm (16 products) - 80 mm (5 products) Available dividers 93 mm (3, 66'') / 132 mm (5,2'') Available channel width 75 mm (3'') / 112,5 mm (4,5'') / 150 mm (6'') Tray height changing step 20 mm (0,8'') Refrigerating unit 1/5 HP Temperature: lower trays (1-2) 0° - +4° C (+32° - +39° F) upper trays +7° - +14° C (+44° - +57° F) Refrigerant R 404a
Configure your own layout for shelves and cells for FoodBox Street. You can require special configuration while placing the order for the machine or change configuration by yourself, ordering needed spyrals.
Standard planogram FoodBox: