|Due to our newly developed variobrewer technology the dosage of coffee beans may be adjusted for each drink individually, from 7 to 15 grams per portion with accuracy 0,1 gr., as well as separate brewing unit for leaf tea. Three containers for instant ingredients allow to prepare exclusive drinks and recepies.|
Rosso may be connected to online telemetry system UONLINE, providing wide range of control instruments, analytics and marketing programs. Rosso may be connected to cashless payments system 24U. 24U – is special application for iOS and Android devices, allowing to pay with debit or credit card directly. Card reader installation is not required. The customer just downloads
|All machine settings may be downloaded via USB port. Unicum Configurator (a special free software downloadable from our website) you can make settings for the machine, set prices, drinks titles and recepies.|
|Rosso Coffee & Tea may be connected to FoodBox Slave unit allowing to sell cold drinks or snacks.|
- Professional coffee grinder with accurate control assures excellent taste of all drinks.
- Spacious boiler secures stable temperature of drinks.
- Unique dispensing mechanism delivers drinks only when it is fully prepared (to avoid scalding).
- Easy service and maintenance, ergonomic internal design.
- Large change collection lot.
- Flexible planogram (any drink linked to any button)
- Payment systems and controlboard separate from brewing unit.
- Complements the FoodBox standalone and FoodBox dispensing units.
- Pre-galvanised 2 mm. thick steel cabinet
- USB-direct setup and audits
- Removable cup release unit for easy cleaning
- Diode illuminate top box
- High contrast graphic display (128 x 64 px.)
- Adjustable stirrer dispenser
- Electronically controlled and adjustable boiler temperature.
- Programmable Mismatic keys
- Compatable with MDB, EXE, Parallel, EVA-DTS protocols
- CE and VDE approved.
Rosso Coffee & Tea Dimensions (h x w x d) 1830 x 600 x 660 mm (72’’ x 23,6’’ x 26’’) Weight 125 Kg (264 lb) Power supply 220-230 V / 50 Hz or 115 V / 60 Hz (for US market) Power consumption (maximum) 1800 W or 18 A (for US market) Specifications Espresso boiler 0,6 l (20 oz) Water connection 3/4’’ 0,5 - 8,5 bar Water supply independent or central Water tanks 2 x 20 l. (5 gal) Cups 600 pcs. Available cups diametr 70 mm (2,75’’) Stirrers 600 pcs. Available stirrers 95 / 105 / 115 mm (3,74 / 4,13 / 4,52’’) Coffee bean container 1 Leaf tea container 1 Instant product container 3 Sugar container 1 Number of selections 16 Mixers 2 Brewing unit 6 - 9,5 gr (0,2 - 0,3 oz) Canister capacity Coffee beans 5 kg (11 lb) Instant coffee - Milk 2,2 kg (4 lb) Chocolate 4,8 kg (10 lb) Tea 5,2 kg (11 lb) Cappuccino vanilla 4,8 kg (10 lb) Sugar 4 kg (8 lb)